2400 Olentangy River Rd
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Determine the rationale for evaluation patients with thyroid diseases.
- Identify the risk factors for various medications and diseases on osteoporosis and bone metabolism
- Describe systematic evaluation of calcium metabolism
- Initiate therapy for patients with diabetes
- Discuss the rationale for pre-prandial insulin injections
- Discuss multifaceted approaches for weight management in obese patients
If you are having issues registering, forgot your username and/or password, or do not remember if you have an OSU CCME account, please contact the CME Office at 614-293-3576.
The Ohio State University Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Ohio State University Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.