2400 Olentangy River Rd
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Determine the rationale for evaluation patients with thyroid diseases.
- Identify the risk factors for various medications and diseases on osteoporosis and bone metabolism
- Describe systematic evaluation of calcium metabolism
- Initiate therapy for patients with diabetes
- Discuss the rationale for pre-prandial insulin injections
- Discuss multifaceted approaches for weight management in obese patients
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THIS CONFERENCE IS NOW CLOSED.
If you are still interested in attending, please contact Lindsay Cowgill at 614-293-7397 before 5pm, Friday, March 28.
Walk-in will be accepted if space is available.
The Ohio State University Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Ohio State University Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) designates this live activity for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.