Sanibel Marriott Harbour Resort
17260 Harbour Point Drive
Fort Myers, FL
Upon completion of this conference the participant will be able to:
- Determine the best tests for common clinical presentations of pain, paresthesias and/or weakness.
- Employ fundamental and advanced techniques in the EMG examination.
- Review the evolving computerization of EMG instrumentation.
- Employ fundamental and advanced techniques in ultrasound examinations of nerve entrapments and common musculoskeletal conditions.
- Evaluate and improve the quality of his/her electrodiagnostic reports.
- Identify and understand the physiology of waveforms associated with electromyographic findings.
- Determine the most effective use of neuroblocking agents for the treatment of pain, dystonia, spasm, or spasticity.
For more information contact Jon Hollett at 614-257-3638 or Jon.Hollett@osumc.edu.
A block of guestrooms has been reserved at the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort for arrival February 8, 2014 and departure February 15, 2014. Guestrooms in this block are resort view accommodations in both the Sanibel and Captiva Towers and have either one king or two queen beds. These guestrooms are non-water view. Rates for these resort view guestrooms are $229 per night (rates do not include applicable state and local taxes -currently 11%; or the resort fee - $15 per room per night).
Individual reservations can be called in to 1-800-767-7777 and reference the ULTRA EMG Meeting. Reservations may also be booked through the Marriott website using the link below which will automatically load the group dates and booking code. Reservations must be booked no later than January 13, 2014 to receive the group rate of $229.00 per night.
Upgrades to water view ($259++) or water front ($269++) accommodations are based on availability. Individuals interested in the upgraded accommodations should contact Jenna Owen, Group Housing Manger, at 239-418-2826.
Book your group rate: ULTRA EMG >>
The Ohio State University Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Ohio State University Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) designates this live activity for a maximum of 49 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.