Saturday, July 29, 2023
In the perpetually progressing field of oncology, there is a need for continued education for clinical care providers and researchers to make necessary, life-saving improvements in the oncology practice. The American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) conference provides an annual platform to people all over the world to showcase the progress in various sub-specialties of cancer. Our conference will offer a consolidated review of this year’s advances to the key people involved in delivering care or research to cancer patients.
For pricing information, see pricing tab below.
Dates and Times
Start: 7/29/2023 7:00 AM
End: 7/29/2023 3:00 PM
At the end of this event, learners will be able to:
1. Explain important recent advancements in cancer treatment that will impact the care of patients
2. Describe the results of recent clinical trials that will lead to new strategies for managing cancer
3. Help clinical providers identify knowledge gaps in their own practice
4. Aid researchers in identifying patient populations that will benefit from the further development of cancer therapeutics or other interventions
5. Promote networking amongst clinical providers and members of the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, which will lead to new research collaborations
|This is a free event||$0.00|
The Hilton Polaris
8700 Lyra Dr
Columbus, OH 43240
The Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) at The Ohio State University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) to provide continuing medical education for physicians
The Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) at The Ohio State University designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.