Dates and Times
End Date: 1/23/2020
As a result of this educational activity, webcast participants will be able to: LEARN etiologies of mitral regurgitation; LEARN management of mitral regurgitation using transcatheter mitral valve repair/ mitraclip device; DESCRIBE the benefits of mitral valve repair over replacement; and DESCRIBE the natural history of mitral regurgitation.
You’ll also learn about the following:
- Catheter-based techniques to repair mitral regurgitation
- Patient selection for transcatheter mitral valve repair
- The future of transcatheter mitral valve repair
- Minimally invasive techniques for mitral stenosis
- Timing of either repair or replacement in mitral regurgitation
- Medical management of mitral regurgitation
- The effect of atrial fibrillation in clinical decision making
The Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) at The Ohio State University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) to provide continuing medical education for physicians
The Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) at The Ohio State University designates this webcasts for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Maintenance of Certification
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 1.00 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.