Friday, September 29, 2023
The OSU Sleep Symposium is an annual one-day conference focusing on complicated sleep related issues designed to bring together diverse viewpoints from sleep medicine, pediatrics, psychiatry, cardiology, neurology, pulmonary, and internal medicine. The specialty focus for 2023 is on pediatrics sleep conditions. Limited space
For pricing information, see pricing tab below.
Dates and Times
Start: 9/29/2023 8:00 AM
End: 9/29/2023 4:05 PM
1.Identify how to improve their patients’ adherence to Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) for the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
2. Define precision medicine approaches used in pediatric sleep medicine to explain heterogeneity in common diseases.
3. Explain how a precision medicine approach can but used to optimize treatment decisions for common pediatric medicine diseases.
4. Describe how CPAP for the treatment of OSA affects cardiovascular outcomes according to the current literature.
5. Describe how to evaluate excessive daytime sleepiness in the pediatric population.
6. Describe strategies and options to manage excessive daytime sleepiness in children.
7. Identify REM without atonia on polysomnogram based on the updated American Academy of Sleep Medicine Recommendations.
8. Describe best practices for the treatment of RBD according to recent clinical practice guidelines.
|Other Healthcare Professionals||$75.00|
The Fawcett Center
2400 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, OH 43210
The Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) at The Ohio State University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) to provide continuing medical education for physicians
The Center for Continuing Medical Education (CCME) at The Ohio State University designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.