There is a tremendous amount of research reporting each year in the field of breast cancer care, including evolving therapies, evidence-based practices and technologies, and across many overlapping modalities. Our OSUWMC expert oncologists attend the annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium to learn the latest updates in breast cancer care, then synthesize and share the updates with all healthcare professionals and practitioners to improve the care of breast cancer patients.
For pricing information, see pricing tab below.
Dates and Times
Start: 2/3/2024 7:00 AM
End: 2/3/2024 2:30 PM
At the conclusion of this activity, learners will be able to:
1. Review the optimal surgical management of breast cancer.
2. Articulate new therapies that are available for the treatment of ER+ breast cancer.
3. Describe the management of triple negative breast cancer.
4. Discuss current evidence-based radiation therapy for breast cancer patients as well as key future approaches in development.
5. Review the latest clinical data for systemic treatment of HER2+ breast cancer.
6. Describe contemporary and evolving breast cancer reconstruction techniques.
7. Discuss breast imaging modalities and their indications.
|Advanced Practice Providers||$75.00|
|All other Healthcare Professionals||$50.00|
|Residents , Fellows & Advocates||$0.00|
Hilton Columbus - Polaris
8700 Lyra Drive
Columbus, OH 43240
The Ohio State University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Ohio State University designates this live activity for a maximum of 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.