This grand round has already taken place.
This multidisciplinary group meets on a weekly basis with the goal of improving the quality of thoracic cancer care our patient’s receive, provide educational opportunities for all those participants that treat thoracic oncology patients, and become an asset to the hospital and community. The Thoracic Oncology Tumor Board provides a forum for the discussion of new research and treatment strategies, through continual updates of the standard of care. It is anticipated that the attendees would adjust their practice based on clinical evidence and outcomes discussed at this tumor board. We continue to evaluate our attendees using the OSU RSS electronic evaluation format to measure all of goals.
Dates and Times
Start: 9/26/2023 7:00 AM
End: 9/26/2023 8:00 AM
1. To evaluate patient cases to improve patient outcomes
2. To Organize Comples Treatements between Care Teams
3. To discuss the current treatments between care teams
4. To integrate the latest technologies in lung cancer treatment into their practice
5. To translate and defend current articles in the current, peer-reviewed literature on issues that impact thoracic oncology patients
6. To present new clinic trials available for all the thoracic oncology patients<<<<<<<<<<<<<
460 W 10th Ave
Columbus, OH 43210
The Ohio State University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Ohio State University designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please contact the Grand Round coordinator listed below: