This grand round has already taken place.
Department of Psychiatry Grand Rounds
Dates and Times
Start: 2/14/2024 1:00 PM
End: 2/14/2024 2:00 PM
- Create awareness of dangers of cults and identify vulnerable persons that may be targeted for cult recruitment.
- Discuss coercive techniques used to influence group members.
- Analyze patterns and personality traits of cult leaders.
- Review intervention strategies and recommended psychotherapy treatment for cult members.
- Evaluate how knowledge of coercive techniques can be used for every day clinical applications.
Davis Heart and Lung Research Institute, 170
473 West 12th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
The Ohio State University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME®) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Ohio State University designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Please contact the Grand Round coordinator listed below: